Monday, February 7, 2011

"Wonderlic Test "

I scored a 20 on the Wonderlic Test. I was astounded of my score. I have the average of a NFL player =). Taking this quiz was a great experience of how a NFL player intelligence work. Question:Do you think the Wonderlic test is a good indicator of NFL success? Answer: Yes i do, i believe that taking this quz makes you get in the brain of a NFL player. It makes me think, Is a NFL test like any other test we take in high school or even college? Can i get an higher score than any NFL player in the league? or is it just a test your knowledge test?  The world may never know. =)

2 comments:

  1. :D that's awesome how you scored 20. The same as the average score. I don't agree with you about that this is a great test. This is because I thought it was an ordinary test, that anyone can take. But after I read your blog I never thought it the way you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said "the world may never know" it makes me wonder of course, but great post. I got a higher grade than you but your grade is really good too :] But I'd have to disagree with you on if this is a good test for the NFL people.

    ReplyDelete