Friday, January 21, 2011

Ten Algebraic Commandments

I found this video very intersting and smart. To me,this video tells about what to do and understand in order to pass math. To be honest, i simply enjoyed watching this video. The commandment i felt like i  broke was commandment 3 ("Thou shall do unto one side of the equation what thou dost to the other"). Before i came to Lourdes Academy, i wasn't taught  math like i am now.When i started learning about it,  i was clueless and would always forget to do the other side which ended up making me confused. Right now, i got the hang of it . I keep looking back in my notes and paying close attenttion to the teacher teaching the lesson so i can fully understand it, which i do now! =).My overall thought of this video was it was very clever to watch and i really enjoyed it !

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss L.A.H.S, i read your blog and we both broke the same "commandment" (Thou shall not do unto one side of the equation what thou does to the other). I love math sometimes and the way i do it is mentally so it is more complicated to me when i right it out. I am getting along with it as well as you. you seemed to like this video a lot more then I did i would like to know what you benefited from it. WHITE CASTLE LOVER OUTTT. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elysha :) Well what can I say I agree with you about that before LAHS i was never understanding math! But after I got here and have Ms. Blair as my math teacher i have learn so much more than before. One thing that i can say is you really enjoyed this video way more than me. But hopefully we can get through this together and understand math more:) I also liked how honest you were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elyha! Its so wierd how many of use broke commandment numero 3. I have to agree on that one. I also agree alot with learning math at lourdes academy because it does make it clearer to understand. I too got the hang of it now, and since i broke commandment number 9, im sorry I have not helped thy neighbor (Elysha). I enjoyed your blog and agree with you all the time ^.^. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete