Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Mathematics Seen in Photo A"

I experience mathematics in Photo A because for one thing, the total of cars shown . There are many ways to determine a mathematical equation in Photo A. For Example w times the number of black cars = red cars, the number of black cars plus the number of white cars or just simply counting the cars is mathematics as well. Another thing in Photo A that shows mathematics is the numbers of signs shown. You can, as i said bfore , simply count them or if you are in a road trip, you can count how many green signs you will see until it gets you to your destination. So in closing i choose Photo A. =)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Elysha, I just wanted to say that I agree with you completly with your statement. This is because all the examples you said are true and it can actually happen. As you also said that even counting the green signs till you get to your destination. Is another way to experience mathematics in photo A. I also like how you used the cars in the picture to make an equation as an example. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elysha. I just wanted to say that i like the examples you gave. I like them because of the examples can come true. Also i like that we chose the same picture. Finally, i like how you said that you can count the green signs to you get to your destination. I like this because I do this every time i go on the highway =) Well byee .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Elysha, I totally agree with this. I notice you and me have many diffrent perspectives in photo A than I did. I would of never thought of writing an equation for this but thanks for sharing that with us. I alo would of never thought about counting signs and cars for fun on the way to a destination. Thank you so much Elysha it heelped me think more! Nice entry btw :D

    ReplyDelete