Friday, December 10, 2010

"The Hardest Arithmetic"

If im not mistaken, arithmetic means average. I think when they said  "The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings". I believe this means that God had gave us many blessings in life from the day we were born. Its hard to actually count all of them because God had helped us since each and every one of us came into this world. God blessed us with alot even if we needed it or not. So i think this quote is making me think is it possible to count our blessings? And my answer is no. I have to admit , i didn't really understand this assignment  but i took in thought. =)

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your blog, especially the way you incorporated God in it. I would of never thought the way you did. It kind of is true and I agree that we receive blessings from God. I agree with why we receive blessing because we do many things. I enjoyed your blog a lot, it was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely. Over our years as we become older we become blessed with so many things and half of the time we dont even realize it . If we thought about everything we have been blessed with especially the little things it would probably be way too much to count. I like the way you involved god and how even though you didnt really understand the quote you still tried to understand it =). I really enjoyed reading your blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what your saying miss LAHS. I do agree with you. I admit I too, cannot count my blessings. I can relate to your thought and response. :]

    ReplyDelete