Friday, February 25, 2011

HOT MATH!

This song, to me made me think that i am hearing a cultural song. The images i had in my head was people danicing a traditonal dance, a mix between chinese or african dance; i couldn't decide. The emotion i felt was not actually an emotion i think, but i felt really clam and relaxed. So relax, that i felt like i wanted to sleep. No, the both visual and emotions is not realted to math, its really related to history in a way. For example the cultural dancing i mentioned earlier. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elysha:) this song also made me think of a cultural song. I also saw people dancing too! I like how you said that it made you feel calm and relaxed to even fall asleep. ;) My emotions and visuals weren't related to math neither. I never thought of Chinese dance but its possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miss LAHS, i can see what you saw. It puts my mind in a different place. I enjoy your details. It put me right on that island. I felt relaxed as well I think of putting it on my iPod. xD The song is better than most things -_-.

    ReplyDelete