Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Is My Math Perspective?

My math perspective has changed because this year I clearly understand math then I did before all because of my math teacher Ms. Blair =). Ms. Blair made math easy for me to understand by making it fun. I admit before math wasn't my best subject but as i said in my math story, i can happily say math isn't the subject i need help in anymore! My math perspective changed this year because before i wasn't the type to raise my hand in class to ask or answer a question but now i am. Not only did Ms. Blair helped me changed my math perspective but my wonderful classmates helped me as well, they made me feel comfortable around them. My classmates aren't the type to judge you expecially if you want to raise your hand to ask a questin so they also helped me changed my math perspective by making me feel confident in myself. So i guess i can say my math perspective did changed  =).

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post and beileve that you are going get better and better at math just like i am because like me you understand math more clearly and participate more in class. I believe if we all worked together math will be easier for everyone! = }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I agree with you Miss L.A.H.S. Just like you math wasn't really my subject. I also thought math was easier with Ms.Blair teaching us! I also thank you because you were the one who encouraged me to raise my hand more and participate and that too made my math perspective change. We all can relate to you Elysha. I really liked your post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post miss LAHS it was interesting to read how you've changed. How your class has made you comfertable on how you feel about math and in class. That's very good. I agree with you, but if I were to compare myself with you, I don't think I'm as good as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your perspective changed for the better but you gave credit to everyone except the person who had the power to help you understand: YOU! Miss L.A.H.S, YOU are the one who works hard in class and participates; YOU are the one who asks questions for clarification; YOU are the one who has made the decision to not give up! So kudos to YOU!

    ReplyDelete